A Stunning 6 bed, 5 bathroomed neutrally decorated detached farmhouse with outstanding private leisure facilities, located within the New Forest National Park and a short walk from the historic town of Lymington in Hampshire.
On the entrance to the property there is a long gravel drive, you will get to see some of the beautiful landscaped gardens that the property has to offer with a further gate towards the end of the drive which will open automatically and can accommodate up to 6 large/ small cars comfortably.
You will get access to the property with a key that will be supplied in a key safe box where a code will be provided for you to get access to the property. This grade 2 listed thatched farmhouse has retained many of its original features with some modern touches, which will make this property a truly unique place to stay with family and friends where you will also benefit from the excellent facilities that this lovely property and over 1 acre of grounds has to offer.
Fully equipped large modern kitchen for a self catering break with centre island breakfast bar, dishwasher, full length fridge freezer, built in coffee machine and wine cooler fridge, additional separate seating area with large L shaped sofa and tv making this area the hub of the house. Washing up liquid, cloth’s, tea towels, basic cleaning products and first aid kit are supplied also with a fire blanket and high chair (if required).
6 lovely bedrooms, 5 with en- suite bathroom with shower/and, or bath with hand basin, Loo, mirror and sanitary bin. 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 downstairs (master bedroom is situated downstairs in the house which has a King sized bed with his and her sinks, bath with overhead shower and heated towel rail). Each bedroom will have linen and 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per guest, hair dryers provided in the larger rooms, with mirror and/or dressing table, wardrobe and bedside cabinets with lamps. Each room also has sockets to plug in electrical devices.
There is a selection of dumbbells and gym equipment downstairs for use on the outdoor patio or in the garden.
Down stairs lounge with large comfy sofas and ample seating for 10 people with coffee table, TV with DVD player, Sky, Netflix, Spotify and WiFi are also available. This area in the house is where the real relaxation begins.
Lovely family dining area with large table to seat 10 people with original feature beams.
Down stairs cloakroom with w/c
Utility/ laundry room with washing machine, clothes horse, iron and ironing board and laundry basket (washing detergent and fabric softener not provided).
Outside facilities include heated outdoor swimming pool 10m x 5m, stunning hot tub, trampoline, outside decking area with bar and BBQ, hammocks in the trees, rattan furniture with cushions, 6x sun loungers, summer house with table and chairs, table tennis, music system, towels for use of the swimming pool/ hot tub, laundry basket and addition clothes horse to dry off wet towels. On the front lawn you can play badminton on one side and croquet on the other.
Other things to Note
- Dogs are accepted upon request (breed will be required upon booking) 2x dogs maximum only at one time
- Strictly NO Smoking
- Security deposit required of £1000 per stay (payable via BACs 24 hours prior to arrival)
- Security deposit will be refunded up to 24 hours after check out providing there has been no damage to the property or facilities or disturbances during the stay.
- A disclaimer form will need to be signed by guests for the use of the facilities such as the gym, pool, hot tub and trampoline (all children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult when using the facilities)
- Additional linen/ towels available on request
- Welcome pack provided in accommodation with local info for taxi’s, restaurants, take away’s, local things to see and do, how to use guides for kitchen appliances, entertainment systems, hot tub and emergency contact numbers.